Universal Studios is an exciting place to go in Hollywood that provides an incredibly cinematic theme-park experience. If Universal Studios is your next travel destination, then you want to find a hotel with a shuttle to Universal Studios so you can save time and money otherwise spent on travel arrangements.
There are many hotels located near Universal Studios that offer free shuttles that take you from your hotel directly to the theme park. Many of these hotels are partnered with Universal Studios and provide amazing amenities and restaurants.
These hotels are also next to local tourist attractions you can visit during your stay. Keep reading to learn about the nine best hotels with shuttles to Universal Studios Hollywood.
|Hotel Name||Star Rating||Price||Book Here|
|The Garland||4||$$||Book Here|
|Hotel Amarano Burbank||4||$$$||Book Here|
|Coast Anabelle Hotel||3||$$$||Book Here|
|Safari Inn||3||$||Book Here|
|Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Hotel||3||$$||Book Here|
|The Tangerine||3||$$||Book Here|
|BLVD Hotel & Spa||4||$$||Book Here|
|Hilton Los Angeles Hotel||4||$$$||Book Here|
1. The Garland
As one of Universal Studios’ hotel partners, The Garland is one of the best hotels you can find that can take you directly to Universal Studios and CityWalk with their free shuttle.
You can view the shuttle schedule and solidify your travel plans with ease to get the most out of your stay at The Garland and enjoy the exciting experiences awaiting you at Universal Studios.
Aside from their free shuttle, The Garland offers a unique dining experience with their sushi restaurants, Tapas bars, and gastropubs. The Garland is surrounded by beautiful scenery that displays California at its best and perfect weather that will encourage you to explore more parts of Hollywood.
The amenities provided at The Garland will not disappoint you either. Every room comes with:
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- LED flat-screen TVs
- Free access to streaming apps
- A refrigerator
- Coffee and tea brewer
- An in-room safe
- A private balcony
With plenty of amenities to help you situate in your room and feel comfortable, The Garland will help you unwind and relax after exciting adventures to Universal Studios and other public attractions easily accessible to you from your hotel room.
The rooms and suites at The Garland are stylish and spacious, so you will have plenty of space to relax and enjoy your favourite shows using the streaming apps available such as Netflix and Hulu.
Book Here: The Garland
2. Hotel Amarano Burbank
Hotel Amarano Burbank is a stylish hotel with a complimentary shuttle to Universal Studios when you purchase the Universal Studios Hollywood Package. As a partner hotel of Universal Studios, Hotel Amarano has collaborated with Universal to provide a special package that you can purchase, which provides you with:
- Complimentary hotel parking
- Complimentary shuttle to Universal Studios
- Two single-day passes to Universal Studios
- Two complimentary cocktails after arriving at Universal Studios
The Universal Studios Hollywood Package is perfect for a short weekend getaway to Universal Studios while enjoying all the amenities Hotel Amarano has to offer.
The added convenience of the Hollywood Package will ensure that you have the best possible experience during your stay at the hotel and at Universal Studios. During your stay at Hotel Amarano, the following amenities will be available to you:
- Gym access
- Complimentary bike rentals
- Heated saltwater pool
- FYC bar and kitchen
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- 24/7 Valet Parking service
- Room service
These amenities are part of the luxury boutique hotel experience at Hotel Amarano. Everything you need to stay comfortable is made readily available to you as a guest, including the complimentary shuttle to Universal Studios if you decide to purchase the Universal Studios Hollywood Package.
View this post on Instagram
Since the hotel is only a couple of miles away from Universal Studios, you will be a short shuttle ride away from Universal Studios.
You can enjoy the amusement park rides, cinematography, and other entertainment that Universal Studios offers upon arrival. Afterwards, you can take a short shuttle ride back to Hotel Amarano and take some time to relax and enjoy the amenities made available to you.
Book Here: Hotel Amarano Burbank
3. Coast Anabelle Hotel
With complimentary shuttle service to Universal Studios, Coast Anabelle Hotel features luxurious rooms and suites with a minimalistic design.
To get access to the complimentary shuttle, you will need to book and pay for your hotel room in advance. Once you do, there are different room styles available that vary depending on how much space you need and what home appliances you want access to, including:
- Coast King: Features a king-sized bed with a desk and chair. The bathroom has a modern style and comes with a large shower.
- Coast Two Queens: Similar to the Coast King, this room comes with a modern-styled bathroom and large shower. Instead of a king-sized bed, there are two queen beds.
- Coast King with Wet Bar: This room provides you with a king-sized bed, desk and chair, kitchenette with a small refrigerator, microwave, and sink. There is also a bathroom with a large shower. This is a great alternative to the Coast King if you want to prepare your food rather than eat at restaurants or bars.
- Coast Premium Junior Suite: This suite features a king-sized bed, queen sofa bed and sitting area, kitchenette with a small refrigerator, microwave, and a bathroom with a large shower. If you are staying with family or friends, this suite should provide enough space for everyone.
- Coast Premium King Studio Suite: This King Studio Suite is an upgrade from the Coast King: this suite provides not only a king-sized bed, but also a queen sofa bed and seating area, kitchen with a full-sized refrigerator, stovetop, microwave, and a large shower and bathtub.
There are numerous styles of bedrooms available that can easily accommodate small or large families deciding to stay at Coast Anabelle Hotel. Every room comes with large, comfortable beds and spacious showers for you to rinse off and relax after your travels to Universal Studios or other nearby attractions.
If you are looking for somewhere to eat during your stay, then you can enjoy some fresh cuisine at Olive’s Bistro and Lounge for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
View this post on Instagram
Olive’s Lounge offers a broad variety of cocktails that you can drink with your delicious cuisine. The best time to go to Olive’s Lounge is during their Happy Hour from 6 pm to 8 pm.
Alternatively, you might be seeking a relaxing and intimate experience with your romantic partner.
Unlike most hotels around Universal Studios, Coast Anabelle Hotel offers a romantic relaxation package that gives you full access to their spa where you and your partner can receive a relaxing massage. After taking a trip to Universal Studios, you can always come back and get a massage at the spa.
Book Here: Coast Anabelle Hotel
4. Safari Inn
Only a few miles away from Universal Studios, Safari inn provides a complimentary shuttle service to Universal Studios to guests who book their room in advance.
The shuttle is available from 6 am to 10 pm all week from Monday to Sunday. During your stay, you will have access to the following amenities:
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- In-room coffee and tea service
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini refrigerator
- Large desk with chair
- 49’’ LED television
In addition to these amenities, there is also Olive’s Bistro & Lounge, which serves excellent cuisine and dishes such as Alder Planked Salmon.
View this post on Instagram
There are also numerous rooms and suites you can choose from that come with king beds or two double beds, a queen sofa bed in some rooms, and a full-sized kitchen when you book for the Coast Premium King Mini-Suite.
For guests that want to get the most out of their stay at Safari Inn and trips to Universal Studios, you can purchase the Universal Studios Theme Park Package at prices starting from $395. Through their partnership with Universal Studios, Safari Inn’s Theme Park Package provides you with:
- A one-night stay in a Deluxe room
- Two general admission passes to the Universal Studios Theme Park
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from Universal Studios
Keep in mind that the complimentary shuttle service is not only available to guests who purchase this package, but also guests who book their rooms in advance. So if you are looking for a great hotel with a shuttle service, then definitely consider Safari Inn when planning your next visit to Universal Studios.
Book Here: Safari Inn
5. Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Hotel
The Los Angeles Marriott Burbank airport also has a hotel with a complimentary shuttle service that can take you from the airport to Universal Studios.
There is also a long list of amenities and services you can enjoy during your stay at the hotel, including:
- Non-smoking public areas
- Beauty salon
- Car rentals
- Vending machines
- Coffee and tea in-room
- Laundry on-site
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Newspapers to browse through in the lobby
- 24/7 Room service
- Safe deposit boxes available at the front desk
- Valet dry-cleaning
Marriott Burbank hotel offers these amenities and services alongside three different restaurants, including E.D.B. (Eat, Drink, Be), Daily Grill, and the Media Lounge Coffeehouse. Each of these dine-in choices offers a unique package of local flavours, a relaxed atmosphere, and much more.
View this post on Instagram
For hand-crafted cocktails and an inviting outdoor setting, E.D.B. is an excellent choice when going out with friends. Alternatively, you could dine at the Daily Grill for delicious pasta, steaks, and plenty of bread.
The rooms and suites at Marriott Burbank hotel are also jam-packed with various amenities that you can use during your stay such as:
- Individual climate control
- Iron and ironing board
- Alarm clock
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea maker
- Pull-out sofa bed
If you are an active gym-goer, then you should also visit the on-site fitness centre. Additionally, there is an outdoor pool where you can sit in the water and relax, get a tan, or have fun in the water with friends.
With all these amazing amenities and other resources at your disposal, Marriott Burbank hotel is a great choice if you are looking for a hotel with a shuttle to Universal Studios.
Book Here: Los Angeles Marriot Burbank Hotel
6. Hilton Los Angeles Hotel
Next to Universal Studios and at the centre of the Los Angeles entertainment district, Hilton Los Angeles Hotel offers a free shuttle service to Universal Studios and much more.
If you are interested in going to Universal CityWalk as well, this hotel is only a half-mile away, which is easily within walking distance. The metro station is also close by if you need to take the subway train to reach a destination.
During your stay at the Hilton Los Angeles Hotel, you will be able to enjoy numerous amenities that will help you get settled in. Some of the amenities you can look forward to at this hotel include:
- Business center
- Room service
- Outdoor pool
- On-site restaurant
- Fitness center
- Golfing area
- Pet-friendly rooms
This is one of the only hotels that exclusively has a golf course. The fitness centre and outdoor pool are open 24/7, so if you want to squeeze in a workout in your schedule you can.
The pet-friendly rooms are perfect if you are planning on bringing any pets along with you during your stay. Among the restaurants available on-site, there is:
- Atrium Lounge: A lounge and restaurant where you can have snacks and beverages in a modern in-door setting. In the evenings, there are live piano performances that you can listen to while enjoying your food and beverage.
- FIVE on the Hill: With mesmerizing views of Hollywood Hills, this restaurant is known for its delicious signature dishes and fresh-curated cocktails. This is the best place to go if you want to dine on great-tasting food while taking in the natural beauty of Hollywood.
- Pool bar and Grill: A bar and grill where you can enjoy burgers, sandwiches, and cool beverages next to the pool. This is a great place to go after working up an appetite at the outdoor pool.
When you are not dining at these restaurants, you can relax in your room. Each room comes with a mini-refrigerator, shower and tub, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, air conditioning, 32-inch TV, and an alarm clock.
Depending on where you are staying at the hotel alone or with others, you can choose from rooms and suites with either a king bed, two queen beds, or a king bed with a sofa bed.
Unlike the rooms, the suites at this hotel are more accommodating with a lot more space available and more bedding. The king bed one-bedroom suite comes with the same amenities as the rooms but is much larger with approximately 850 sq. ft. of space.
Alternatively, you can opt for the one-bedroom suite with two queen-sized beds, but this is slightly smaller at approximately 812 square feet.
For families or large groups, the king bed diplomat suite might be a better choice, since it is approximately 1,298 square feet, has a dining area, and an HDTV for everyone to enjoy movies or favourite TV shows. If you are interested in staying at one of these suites, you will need to make a deposit in advance at the time of booking.
Book Here: Hilton Los Angeles Hotel
7. The Tangerine
The modern-look and colourful scenery at The Tangerine bursts with style and contemporary art. Much like the previous hotels, The Tangerine allows you to book a shuttle ride to Universal Studios.
The major difference between The Tangerine and the previous choices is the Holly-wood style rooms and the dazzling art and wall murals.
Aside from the stylish rooms and scenery, there are a lot of hotel amenities you should be aware of during your stay, such as:
- Free continental breakfast
- Free coffee
- Free on-site parking
- Outdoor heated pool
- 24-hour front desk customer service
- Vending machines
- Discounted rates on group room blocks
- Many local restaurants within walking distance
Although there are no on-site restaurants, there are plenty of nearby restaurants you can go to if you want to eat out. Some of these restaurants include Chipotle, Olive & Thyme, Yakumi Sushi, and Reno’s Pizzeria.
Whether you are craving sushi, Italian food, or a good slice of pizza, each of these restaurants is walking distance from The Tangerine and has appetizing options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
When it comes to the rooms, there are three different styled rooms you can choose from:
- King Room: As the name suggests, the King Room features a plush, king-sized bed that is surrounded by a cascade of bright colors. There is artwork mounted on the walls as well as a 32-inch HD television.
- Queen Room: If you do not need a king bed, then you can opt for the Queen Room, which has a queen bed instead. The modern decor and colorful scenery will draw your eye to the various art pieces scattered around the room.
- Two Queen Beds: Fitting up to four people, the Queen Room has two queen beds with the same colorful artwork and furniture as the King Room. This is the best room for larger groups that need an additional bed and more space.
The same in-room amenities are provided regardless of the room you choose. Each room comes with a mini-fridge, desk and ergonomic chair, TV, air conditioning, blackout curtains, shower and bath, and bath and hand products. This is to ensure guests have everything they need to enjoy a comfortable stay.
When you get back from Universal Studio or other outdoor activities, you can come back to a stylish and welcoming room at The Tangerine.
Book Here: The Tangerine
8. BLVD Hotel & Spa
On top of a shuttle service to Universal Studios, BLVD Hotel & Spa is within walking distance from Universal. This saves you the time of having to wait for the shuttle, to get a Lyft or Uber, or find some other means of transportation to get to Universal Studios.
Unlike most hotels you will find near Universal Studios, you can go to the VIYA spa that is attached to the hotel whenever you want to relax and receive a professional massage.
Although the spa is the most impressive amenity at this hotel, there are other amenities you should take note of as well, including:
- Backdrop Lounge: With flashy colors and modern furniture, this lounge gives you a taste of Hollywood with a special drinking menu. The lounge is equipped with plenty of chairs and comfortable furniture for you to sit while chatting with friends, family, or business partners.
- BLVD Cafe: Whether you are craving sweet pastries or gourmet sandwiches, BLVD Cafe prepares it all with high-quality, fresh ingredients to make you ready to eat food in minutes. There is a broad selection of coffee beverages and tasty snacks you can purchase to appease your appetite as well.
- Fitness Room: Approximately 400 square feet in total, the fitness room includes various cardio machines you can use to stay in shape and get your heart rate up. The fitness room comes with a treadmill, elliptical, stationary bike, and is open to guests 24-hours a day.
- Indoor Pool: Looking for somewhere to relax aside from the spa? The small indoor pool at BLVD hotel is the perfect place to take a dip and relax. Dimensions-wise, the pool is 16 ft by 15 ft and has a maximum depth of 3 ½ ft.
- Covered Parking Garage: If you want to park your vehicle somewhere safe and secure, then you can use the on-site covered parking garage next to the hotel. The parking garage is monitored 24 hours a day and charges an overnight fee of $31 per vehicle.
Next to these hotel amenities, are many different rooms and suites you can choose from during your stay, with unique features for each room.
Every guest room comes with a coffee maker, microwave, mini-fridge, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, 42-inch flatscreen TV, dressers, and a closet. If you choose to stay at BLVD Hotel & Spa, then you can choose from one of the following rooms:
- Suite One Queen Bed: With a sleek and modern style, the Queen Suite features a queen bed along with all the guest room amenities. The bathroom has a white stone countertop, eco-friendly bath amenities, and a luxurious shower and showerhead.
- Suite One King Bed: With the same luxury and modern style as the Queen Suite, this suite features a king bed with all the guest room and bathroom amenities. This is the perfect suite for couples looking to share all the amazing amenities this suite has to offer.
- Standard Room with Two Queen Beds: Almost identical to the previous two suites, this room comes with two queen beds with all the guest room and bathroom amenities you need to have a comfortable stay.
These are the most prominent rooms and suites available at BLVD hotel and spa, but if you are curious to see what other room arrangements can be made for you, then view their rooms and suites catalogue.
Once you view the full catalogue, you should be able to finalize your decision as to what room or suite would be best suited for you during your stay.
Book Here: BLVD Hotel & Spa